Skip to content
Critical Guidelines: #
- Correct time of sampling is from mid-September to mid-November.
- Only fruit bearing trees are sampled.
- A leaf sample should represent a planting of not more than 3 ha.
- Leaves should preferably be sampled in the morning after the dew has dried off.
- Select +/- 20 healthy trees well distributed throughout the planting.
- The first leaf sample of a specific planting must be accompanied by a soil sample.
- Leaves should be gathered in clean paper bags.
Supporting Documents: #