- 20 mint leaves
- 6 litchis (peeled and deseeded)
- 1 lime (sliced into 8 wedges)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 60ml white rum
- 400ml soda water
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- Place mint leaves, litchis, limes and sugar in a pestle and mortar. Crush the ingredients to release their fragrant oils and flavour.
- Divide the litchi lime mixture between two glasses.
- Place 3 to 4 ice cubes in each glass.
- Pour 30ml rum into each glass.
- Top with soda and add a straw to stir. Decorate with an extra slice of lime or litchi.