10 fresh litchis (peeled and seedless)
Sugar according to taste (approx. 2 tsp)
1 ½ cup soft drink ( sprite or dew )
1 ½ cup ice cubes
Whole litchi, cherries or mint leaves for garnishing
- Peel the fresh litchis and remove the seeds.
- Combine litchi, sugar, 1 cup ice cubes and half of the soft drink.
- Blend it with blender for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add fill ¼ of serving glass with remaining ice cubes.
- Pour prepared litchi cooler. Add remaining soft drink.
- Garnish litchi cooler with litchi, cherries or mint leaves and serve.
You can replace fresh litchis with tinned litchis. At that time use litchi syrup instead of sugar.