Chicken & Litchi Green Curry
This Chicken & Lychee Green Curry is a fun alternative to a normal curry thanks to the addition of juicy lychee. It’s creamy, sweet and spicy and has a sauce that is so good you will want to drink it with a spoon. Best of all it requires just one pan and is ready in under 30 minutes.
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Cut into the top of each lychee and remove the outer shell. Cut each lychee in half, peeling each section off the seed. Set aside.
- Place 1 tsp olive oil in a large pan on medium heat, once hot add the green curry paste and stir it around the pan.
- Add the coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce and honey(if using) to the pan and stir until its combined with the curry paste and the mixture begins to boil. Add the chicken to the pan along with the kaffir leaves and allow the chicken to cook for 8-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the lychee and red chillies and allow the curry to simmer for 3-4 more minutes.
- Remove form the heat, top with fresh chopped cilantro and serve with cauliflower rice.